17.03.2014 – 22.03.2014, India
The 17th Gyalwa Karmapa taught and transmited empowerments during Karmapa Public Course at K.I.B.I.
From the 17th to 22nd March at Karmapa International Buddhist Institute the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa thought and transmited empowerments during Karmapa Public Course.
Every year one week in March there is public course at KIBI. His Holiness the 17th Karmapa teaches as well as transmits empowerments to students.
This year His Holiness taught the verses of The Bodhisattvas way of life, famous treatise by Shantideva. Gyalwa Karmapa bestowed two empowerments. One of Manjusri, which is aspect of wisdom and of Namgyalma, which is an aspect of long life.
Every day several sessions of teaching took place. In the mornings Professor Sempa Dorje’s class about Buddha’s life story , during the day teachings of Gyalwa Karmapa and evening sessions about seven points of mind training with Lama Jampa Thaye.
- 17.03.2014, KIBI: Gyalwa Karmapa transmits Manjusri empowerment on the first day of Public Course at K.I.B.I.
- 17.03.2014, KIBI: Professor Sempa Dorje teaching during Karmapa Public Course at KIBI, New Delhi
- 20.03.2014, KIBI: Presentation of South Asia Buddhist Association at K.I.B.I.
- 20.03.2014, KIBI: His Holiness the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa teaches the Bodhisattva Way of Life during Public Meditation Course at K.I.B.I.
- 21.03.2014, KIBI: His Holiness the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa gave teaching on Bodhisattva’s Way of Life and answered questions
- 21.03.2014, KIBI: Tea break in front of K.I.B.I. between Gyalwa Karmapa’s teaching and KIBS anniversary
- 21.03.2014, KIBI: Celebration of KIBS second anniversary, presentation of KIBS, KIBS Europe and graduation of KIBI students followed by speeches of Gyalwa Karmapa and distinguished guests